The Armenians have the Power of Eminence.
Armenia is fairly good at defence, and are also capable of saving on the resources they need to construct their homes, thanks to the many earthquakes that shake the region. Pragmatic rule and their special position in Europe also means that they also enjoy both the bonuses of the Catholics and the Byzantines, although it must be said that being so cut off from the world, their army is somewhat backward. Still, it is always the skill of leaders and not the power of weapons that determines national success, and Hayasdan is not excepted from this rule.
Faction Type: Orthodox
- Buildings 20% tougher and and all non-Wonders are Built 20% faster
- Buildings except Wonders, and military cost 20% less timber
- Stationary defensive structures like towers, forts fire without garrisoning and fire extra arrows/bullets
- Officers trained faster and cheaper.
- Free Akritae spawned whenever a Town Watch Guild is successfully constructed.
Note: Armenia gets the full Hospitaller line, as well as the Brother-Sergeant and Brother-Knight at the Nobles' Court.
- Chapterhouse (unit production building)
- Bastion (defensive building)
- Constabulary (unit production building)
- Antiochia Mikra
- Ashot the Valiant
- Smbat the Conqueror