All factions may build
- Cemetery for Nobles - Statue of Liberty (Lvl 1 Knowledge)
- Ducal Hall - Taj (increase cost, Imperial Era)
- Observatory - reveals map (increase cost, Level 3 Religion)
- Craftsman's Quarters - Colossus
However, Level 1 Wonders have the one distinction being that they require different technologies to be built.
- Royal Tumulus - Teracotta Warriors
- Royal Hall - Pyramids
- Gardens - just a few extra wonder points. Nothing to shout about (eiffel tower)
- Temple of the Gods - Tikal
- State Archives - H Gardens
- Temple of the Dead - Colosseum
- Summer Palace - Supercollider (reduce bonus)
- Winter Palace - Kremlin
Ancient Chnese style should be used. We already have the Gardens on hand.
Royal Tumulus + Temple of the Dead should be able to combine, to form a single building.
Great states only (viz Qi, Chu, Han Zhao, Liang, Yue, Qin and Yan) These are built at speed and so must require Centralisation AND....
- Imperial Palace - Forbidden City
- School of Fine Arts - porcelasin - nubbed off from Peasant Commune.
- Grand Citadel - Red Fort - nubbed off from Fort.
- Steelworks - Angkor Wat - nubbed off from Smelter
- State Proving Grounds - Versailles - nubbed off from Siege Workshop.
Is it possible to use whatever Hong Quan Cand stole from A Wrong Turn to buold these? maybe it seems so.
- Ducal hall: nucleus of the Chu palace, but with Zhou roof tiling and one tier gone.
- Craftman's Quarters: a L-shaped district, where all the Craftsmen live.
- Is filled with timber structures with a central stone building for barbarian,
- Contains a straw-based enclosure with lean-to huts for Chinese.
- Royal Hall:
- This building reuses the nucleus of the Zhou palace, but has one tier missing, and uses a timber platform.
- Summer Palace:
- Clearly, it's a central pavilion in an enclosure, with a beautiful garden.
- Winter Palace: A single hall with several smaller ones around, situated on a parapet.
- Temple of the Dead: a long hall on a parapet, facing west. No windows, only solid doors.
- Nobles Cemetery: A long senate-shaped base consisting of stone mounds with tablets.
- Royal Cemetery: Several small zigurrats within a large enclosure.
- Citadel: A rammed earth structure with a H-shaped profile.