It is said that the CtW element is the beating heart of Rise of Nations as well as its sister-game, Rise of Legends. While it is difficult and clearly hasn't been implemented, it has not stopped us from drawing down notes to prepare for them ..... should support be judged sufficient, that is.
In this game the following terms are used:
- Allies — The factions are allied with one another, and their armies help one another except against other factions with whom they are allied.
- If you are able to conquer an enemy faction, you then have the choice to impose the following:
- Vassal state ] — the vassals are occupied by the conqueror, who becomes their suzerain and uses their armies but has no access to their rare resources. Vassal states abandon you if you end your turn with no tribute in the stockpile.
- Annexation — Annexed factions are permanently destroyed, their territories incorporated into the fiefdom of the conqueror.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "CtW"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total.
- China/Early CtW
- China/Late CtW
- Choson/Imperial Campaign
- Chronicles/Atlas/Eastern Asia
- Chronicles/Atlas/Northern Asia
- Chronicles/Atlas/Sclavonia and Danubia
- Chronicles/Atlas/Southern Asia
- Chronicles/Atlas/Western Asia
- Chu/Grand Campaign
- Chu/Septarchy Campaign
Media in category "CtW"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.