The Mongols have the power of the Horde.
With free cavalry archers being pumped out of newly built stables and the ability to generate more food with each city you conquer, the Mongol art of war is to strike first and cripple your enemy. Mark, however, that should your Turkish or European foes bring their technological and economic power to bear upon you, the battle may be lost, so speed and cunning will be key should you use Mongolia as your faction of choice.
Faction Type: Asian
- Mounted units created 10% cheaper and 20% faster
- Receive +1x (1/2 the number of nations in play) food for each 1% of world controlled
- Your units suffer 50% less attrition damage
- Forage line of research are free at Smelter
- Receive free ranged cavalry whenever a new Stable is built 1 for each level of Miltary research up to 3
NB: Mongolia is not able to build Bombards.
- Munitions Ministry
- Angkor Wat (wonder)
- Bamiyan Buddhas (wonder)
- Confucian Academy (wonder)
- Porcelain Tower (wonder)
- Kara Khoto
- Tuoba Chichi
- Murong Tuhuyun