The Saka have the power of Multiculturalism.
Sackers of cities and breakers of horses, the Saka along with the Kushans are part of the many barbarians who live at the north-western peripheries of the known world. While in China their influence has somewhat dimmed, supplanted by the Rong and the Xianyun, elsewhere, rumours of distant greatness in the west abound. What is most certain, however, is that while they are a declining influence in China, their lucky star hasn't fully dimmed in full yet.
Because the Scythians have such far-reaching roots across the globe, they can be quite a force to deal with, with contacts all across many distant lands. This vast globalised nature of Saka society doesn't just result in lucrative trade contracts, but a flexibie multicultural military tradition as well.
Faction Type: Indo-Iranian Northern Barbarian
- Start with 50% bonus Food
- Second city built acts as a second Capital. Both receive Capital border bonus, and both must be captured to eliminate you
- Receive Taxation upgrades for free
- Civic research 30% Cheaper
- Always have the maximum number of Caravans.
- Peasants' Communes cost Wealth and may be built only in Towns (Settlements with 5 or more buildings attached to them).
- Verkhana Kofyaren 
- Thanvare Hidushag 
- Patti Kauntika 
- Skuda 
- Daha 
- Gund-i-Sugdianavanig (Heavy macemen),