On Thursday, approximately 10AM UTC, we'll be performing our MediaWiki 1.34 deployment. Please expect some downtime, we apologise in advance for any inconvenience!
The so-called "Sanqin" or "Three Qins" are a confederacy of three different city-states led by former Qin generals, subservient to the Xichu court. Although they are clearly a vassal of the Chu, they cannot be expected to remain loyal forever, and may switch sides if attacked. Eliminating the Sanqin from Guanzhong territory may thus be of importance for the Han or Xiongnu player seeing control over northern China.
- Destroy Zhao, Chu, Qi, Yan, Han and Wei.
- Conquer the Central Plains
- Territories: Guanzhong (level 4); Shu (level 1); Yiqu (level 1); Nanzheng (level 3)
- : Qi, Yuezhi
- : Ba
- : Yan, Han, Wei, Zhao; Chu, Xiongnu, Qiang
- : 70
- : 1 x Food Boom, 1 x Logistics, 1 x Requisition Transport.
|Basic gameplay||Grand Campaign||Septarchy||Imperial Campaign|