The Serbians have the Power of Prestige.
Serbia is a militarist faction that is proud of the old ways of spears, on both horse and foot. These in turn are further reinforced by the cavalry in the Byzantine style, and later by halberdiers, heavy crossbow, and a number of mercenaries, including the famous Almogavers of Catalan Spain and ubiquitous hussars.
Faction Type: Orthodox
- Romanisation : -75% Settlement construction cost.
- Great Migration : May build one more Settlement beyond the normal City Limit once the 1st Civics level is achieved.
- Tribal Confederates : Double Population Limit per military technology, up to 25% above maximum game limit.
- Indomitable : Barracks units and Peasants move 25% faster
- Warrior Society : Unit upgrades do not require Military research, except cavalry which requires Level 2 Military (Mercenaries).
NB: Serbia is not able to build advanced heavy siege equipment or Imperial-Era super heavy ships, but can still train the "Hospitaller" line from the Nobles' Court.
- Bastion (strong point defence)
- Chapterhouse (production building, weak point defence)
- Magistracy (production building, decent point defence)
- Munitions Ministry (unit production building)
- Novi Pazar
- Sremska Mitrovica
- Bačka Palanka
- Constantine Bodin