|Overview||Rise of Kings tech tree||Bronze Dawn tech tree|
Feudalism, Monarchy and Absolutism versus Urban Council (Popular Assemblies), Republic (Guerilla Tactics) and Legalism (Intelligentsia)
All factions may build
- Cemetery for Nobles - Statue of Liberty
- Ducal Hall - Taj (increase cost)
- Observatory - reveals map (increase cost)
- Craftsman's Quarters - Colossus
These wonders all have one wonder point each.
- Cemetery for Kings - Teracotta Warriors (sacred Texts)
- Royal Hall - Pyramids (State Monopoly)
- Gardens - just a few extra wonder points. Nothing to shout about (eiffel tower)
- Temple of the Gods - Tikal (sacred texts)
- State Archives - H Gardens ()
- Temple of the Dead - Colosseum ()
- Summer Palace - Supercollider (reduce bonus)
- Winter Palace - Kremlin
These wonders all have 2 wonder points each, with the gardens providing 3 instead.
Great states only (viz Qi, Chu, Han Zhao, Liang, Yue, Qin and Yan) These are built at speed and so must require some special techs.
- Imperial Palace - Forbidden City
- School of Fine Arts - porcelasin
- Grand Citadel - Red Fort
- Steelworks - Angkor Wat
- State Proving Grounds - Versailles
These wonders all have 4 wonder points each, but the Imperial Palace provides a boost of 6, the School of Fine Arts 5.
Social policies 
|NAME||GRANTS ACCESS TO||COST
"When they divided Purusa how many portions did they make? What do they call his mouth, his arms? What do they call his thighs and feet?"
"But in the sky there are not two suns, nor in a land two kings, nor in a state two rulers."
Keep (upgrade of Tower)